PLEASE READ THIS TIP SALES PARTNER PROGRAM AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This agreement (the “Tipster Agreement”) is between you (the Tipster, “you”, "your," and "yours") and us (Sportsfans, "we," "us," and "our"). It describes how we will work together, as well as other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document so some of the language is necessarily “legalese”, but we have tried to make it as readable as possible.
The Tipster Agreement applies to your participation in the Sportsfans Tipster Program. The terms of this Tipster Agreement are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Sportsfans Tipster Program unless you agree to them.
We may periodically update this Tipster Agreement. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Sportsfans Tipster Program changes, ends, or becomes part of another partner program. If we update or replace the terms we will let you know via e-mail. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate this Tipster Agreement as described in Article 5.
By submitting the online application, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the contents of this Tipster Agreement and that you shall be legally responsible for each and every term and condition.
This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Tipster application, and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
1. HOW YOU EARN COMMISSION FOR REFERRALS?
- 1.1. As a Tipster, you will earn up to 50% of all predictions that you sell on the Sportsfans website (https://www.sportsfans.asia/). This means that, depending on the Tipster plan you are on, if a person (the “Client”) purchases a prediction that you made (the “Tip”), you will receive a commission, depending on the price of that Tip.
- 1.2. Commissions vary depending on the Tipster level that you adopt and the cost of a given Tip. There are four different tipster levels:
- 1.2.1. Junior – offers free Tips and does not get commission on any sales. Limited to issuing a maximum of 5 Tips per day.
- 1.2.2. Senior – able to offer Tips priced anywhere between $1.00 and $99.00. The commission of each sale made is in the amount of 20%. Limited to issuing a maximum of 8 Tips per day. A Tipster may only be upgraded by an administrator or can become a Senior Tipster for the participation on the Sportsfans Tipster Program.
- 1.2.3. Premium - able to offer Tips priced anywhere between $100.00 and $999.00. The commission of each sale made is in the amount of 50%. Limited to issuing a maximum of 10 Tips per day. Tipsters may only be invited by Sportsfans to become such Premium Tipsters.
- 1.2.4. Bundle - able to offer a fixed number of Tips – either 7 Tips or 30 Tips (by purchasing bulk amounts). The commission of each sale made is in the amount of 30%. Limited to issuing a maximum of 10 Tips per day. A Tipster may only be upgraded by an administrator or can become a Bundle Tipster for the participation on the Sportsfans Tipster Program.
- 1.3. We pay Tipster commissions during the first week of every month, normally the first business day of the month, but in any case, before the 7th of that same month. Sportsfans has a 30-day money back guarantee, so we only pay commissions that are 30 days or older. If you make a sale on February 8, the 30-day refund period ends in March, and you will get paid on the next payout date: the first week of April.
- 1.4. All Tipster commissions are exclusively paid via PayPal. You therefore need to own a PayPal account in order to participate in the Sportsfans Tipster Program.
- 1.5. There is no minimum payout balance.
- 1.6. There are no limits on the commissions a Tipster is able to earn.
2. TIPSTER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1. To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application at the Sportsfans website at http://sellpicks.Sportsfans.com/ We may or may not evaluate your application or simply re-evaluate it at a later time. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that you are unsuitable for our Program, including if you:
- 2.1.1. Promote defamatory Tips;
- 2.1.2. Engage in insider trading;
- 2.1.3. Promotes illegal Tips;
- 2.2. We may monitor your Tips as we feel necessary to and can give you tips to enhance your performance.
3. Sportsfans RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1. We have the right to monitor your Tips at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your Tips that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your Tips on our website are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Sportsfans Tipster Program.
- 3.2. Sportsfans reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Sportsfans Tipster Program immediately and without notice to you, should you commit fraud in your use of the Sportsfans Tipster Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Sportsfans shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent TIps and/or sales.
- Either you or we may end this Tipster Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of an e-mail or regular mail. In addition, this Tipster Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Tipster Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and the Sportsfans Tipster Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Tipster Agreement. Your continued participation in Sportsfans Tipster Program following the posting of the change notice or new Tipster Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
6. GRANT OF LICENSES
- 6.1. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our website through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the "Licensed Materials") that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Sportsfans Tipster Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Sportsfans and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Sportsfans.
- 6.2. Each party agrees not to use the other's proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Tipster Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
- All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked "Confidential," will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
- 8.1. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Sportsfans. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You agree you will not make any statement that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- 8.2. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Tipster Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
- 8.3. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Australia without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
- 8.4. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Tipster Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- 8.5. This Tipster Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written, overriding but not excluding out website’s Terms and Conditions.
- 8.6. The headings and titles contained in this Tipster Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Tipster Agreement.
- 8.7. If any provision of this Tipster Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.